So you’d like to work as an influencer?
It’s tough to find work as an influencer but Muses believes you can do it. Industry guidelines tend to define an influencer as a person who has at least 1K in social media followers on their channel of choice. That said, the Muses app considers anyone with online presence and an engaged audience — an influencer!
We know you have questions. That’s why we’ve created a quick cheat-sheet to cover all your basic Qs on finding work as an influencer. From 50 followers, to 50K followers, the same rules apply to everyone:
- Who is an influencer?
- How do I become a full-time influencer or blogger?
- When is it appropriate for me to pitch myself to a brand?
- How do I come up with content ideas?
- How do I connect with other influencers and bloggers?
- How do you pitch to brands when you have a small following?
- How much should I charge per post?
Stop waiting! Download “7 Facts on Finding Work as an Influencer” and get ready to find work as an influencer.