Outside, the wind coming off the water ushered in thousands of visitors to the conference space: beauty enthusiasts, celebrity influencers, esteemed brands with new product lines in tow, and up-and-comers, like Muses.
Nearly 2 acres of booths and VIP lounges and panel stages and of course, the famous unicorn entryway, certainly kept us occupied for the entire day — and that’s not to mention the people we met along the way!
The event was a spectacle in itself. So:
For all those who couldn’t make it out to New York for the big weekend, we thought the least we could do was send you up with a quick photo recap of our favorite booths and most notable celebrity appearances.
From portrait sessions shot by Milk Studios photographers to Gabrielle Union spelling out what it truly means to be a #girlboss, BeautyCon NYC did not disappoint in the slightest. One thing is certain: we are definitely going back next year. ✌🏽
For a closer look at our amazing Muses community members of small businesses and influencers, check out the following features:
- Veronica Webb Brings Female Empowerment Directly to her Fans
- Why Influencer Marketing is Great for Crowdfunding Platforms
- This Workout Trend is Bringing FOMO to Fitness
- Candy Washington on How to Build a Brand out of Your Passion
- Here’s Why Keisha Howard is the New Face of Geek Culture